At its March 2011 meeting, the ARC/STSA Board of Directors awarded the following 2011 Scholarships (presented in alphabetical order by school):
Student Scholarships ($500 each)
- Amy Shibe – Concorde Career College, Aurora, CO
- Cynthia Sowecke – East Valley Institute of Technology, Mesa, AZ
- Terri Belcher – Meridian Institute of Surgical Assisting, Joelton, TN
- Maria Ferchen – Niagara County Community College, Sanborn, NY
Educator Scholarship ($1000)
- Cindy Mask – Tarrant County College-Northeast, Hurst, TX
More information on these scholarship recipients will be published in the Fall/Winter
2011 ARC/STSA Outreach newsletter.
In addition, the ARC/STSA Board of Directors tripled the Student Scholarship annual
award fund total to $4000 effective with the 2012 annual scholarship program.
Watch this website for information on the 2012 ARC/STSA Scholarship program which
will be available in January 2012.
Congratulations to each of the ARC/STSA scholarship recipients and best wishes as
you pursue your personal and professional goals!
There were no applications for the Educator Scholarship – Certification Credential.