We understand that sending in the annual report isn’t exactly the most fun task on your to-do list. And we can’t really make it more exciting, but we can help make it more comprehensive. Director of Education and Professional Affairs at ARC/STSA, Arthur A. Makin, BS, CST, FAST, put together a list of answers to often-heard questions related to the annual report.
- Check the reporting date range.
- When discussing program enrollment, the “anticipated completion date” refers to the date in the future when your current students would be graduating.
- Remember to use the directions as a reference tool as you work in the report online. Print them out while you are working and glance over whenever you need them.
- Use the quick start document, which contains multiple reference tools to help you complete your report.
- Remember to review the report before sending it, as it cannot be edited after you press submit.