Held May 29, 2019, in National Harbor, Maryland
ARC/STSA’s next AFE Workshop is right around the corner! Don’t miss your chance to refresh your skills and connect with peers who are facing the same triumphs and challenges.
The workshop will take place on Wednesday, May 29, 2019, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m., at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, in National Harbor, Maryland.
This newly expanded, eight-hour workshop includes presentations and activities aimed at helping clarify the Standards and Guidelines and Standards Interpretive Guides (SIGs), and providing guidance on how to maintain accreditation.
If you are a new program director who has not yet attended an AFE Workshop, we especially encourage you to join us to ensure you are up to speed on Standards and accreditation processes as you embark on this new role. The ARC/STSA staff and your fellow program directors are here to help you succeed.
Learn more here and register today, as space is limited. Registration fees must be received by Wednesday, May 8, 2019.
Be sure to read more articles from the latest ARC/STSA eNewsletter:
- A Report from the ARC/STSA Executive Director
- Safety in Numbers: The Power of Surgical Technologists in the Operating Room
- St. Philip’s College Surgical Technology Program Celebrates 50 Years
- Congrats to 50 Years of Excellence, AST!
- Finding the Right Fit: Advice for Students, From a Student
- ARC/STSA Policy Changes