Revised Policies to be Implemented in 2020
The ARC/STSA Board of Directors recently met and voted on policy updates that will be implemented beginning in 2020. Below is a brief update on the changes.
- Restructuring the Program Review Report (PRR) Process: Effective January 1, 2020, the Program Review Report (PRR) Process, will no longer be a paper report; it will be a physical on-site evaluation. As a reminder, the Continuing Accreditation cycle is a 10-year cycle. Programs can be visited at any time within the 10-year cycle.
- Schedule of Fees Revision: Effective January 1, 2020, ARC/STSA will update its schedule of fees for 2020-2021. This includes application, on-site evaluation and annual report revision and late fees, among others. Please find the updated fees here.
Be sure to read more articles from the latest ARC/STSA eNewsletter:
- A Report from the ARC/STSA Executive Director
- Safety in Numbers: The Power of Surgical Technologists in the Operating Room
- St. Philip’s College Surgical Technology Program Celebrates 50 Years
- Congrats to 50 Years of Excellence, AST!
- Finding the Right Fit: Advice for Students, From a Student
- Register for the Accreditation Fundamentals for Educators (AFE) Workshop