As we enter into 2012, we begin a new annual reporting year with a newly revised 2012 Annual Report. The 2012 Annual Report will be accessed and submitted online using the “E-Report Login” link at www.arcstsa.org/index.php/educators/educators-surgical-technology/st-reports. The 2012 Annual Report can be accessed online beginning February 1, 2012.
The following documents for use in completing and submitting the 2012 Annual Report are posted on the ARC/STSA website at www.arcstsa.org/index.php/educators/educators-surgical-technology/st-reports
- 2012 E-Report Instruction Documents/Files, including:
- ARC/STSA Quick Start Guide
- ARC/STSA Screen Shots Sample
- 2012 Annual Report Instructions – for programs that have previously filed an Annual Report [Please note: instructions for programs that are filing an Annual Report for the first time should contact the ARC/STSA at ARQuestions@arcstsa.net for a copy of the applicable instructions.]
- 2012 – Annual Report Maximum Enrollment Capacity Addendum Form – PDF Format and 2012 – Annual Report Maximum Enrollment Capacity Addendum Form – Word Format (for use if indicated – see the Enrollment Information page of the 2012 E-Report)
- 2012 Annual Report Data Sheet – PDF format and 2012 Annual Report Data Sheet – Word Format (for use in preparing outcomes data for reporting in the E-Report, if needed)
- Inactive Status Annual Report Procedure Policy
- 2012 AR/CSTSA Schedule of Fees
- 2012 Announcements for Program Directors
The program should have received a CD with the 2012 Annual Report documents indicated above. Programs are welcomed to upload and/or print all of the 2012 Annual Report documents.
Please note that the newly revised and expanded 2012 Standards Interpretive Guide–Surgical Technology (ST-SIG) will be available online at www.arcstsa.org/index.php/educators/educators-surgical-technology/st-arcstsa-documents on or before February 1, 2012.
Programs will no longer need to submit a separate Annual Report CST Addendum—CST Exam results are reported within the 2012 E-Report.
All program passwords for the 2012 Annual Report (AR) have been changed by the ARC/STSA. The program’s ID and new password are provided in the 2012 AR Letter sent via email to program directors and administrators. Passwords cannot be changed until after all programs have submitted the 2012 AR. Please contact the ARC/STSA at ARQuestions@arcstsa.net for a copy of the 2012 AR letter for your specific program, if applicable.
The 2012 Annual Report Information Receipt Document, sent via email to each program director and administrator, must be received at the ARC/STSA office no later than February 17, 2012. Please contact the ARC/STSA at ARQuestions@arcstsa.net for a copy of the 2012 AR Information Receipt Document for your specific program, if applicable.
The 2012 Annual Report must be submitted no later than May 1, 2012.
If you have questions any regarding the 2012 Annual Report, please contact our office at (303) 694-9262 during regular business hours (8:00AM-4:30PM-Mountain) or by e-mail at ARQuestions@arcstsa.net.