ARC/STSA would like to congratulate the Association of Surgical Technologists (AST) on 50 years of quality care and excellence in the field of surgical technology.
AST will celebrate this important milestone at the National Surgical Technology Conference in National Harbor, Maryland, this summer. ARC/STSA thanks AST and its leadership for partnering to continually share the knowledge and resources that help advance our profession.
Here’s to the next 50!
Be sure to read more articles from the latest ARC/STSA eNewsletter:
- A Report from the ARC/STSA Executive Director
- Safety in Numbers: The Power of Surgical Technologists in the Operating Room
- St. Philip’s College Surgical Technology Program Celebrates 50 Years
- Finding the Right Fit: Advice for Students, From a Student
- ARC/STSA Policy Changes
- Register for the Accreditation Fundamentals for Educators (AFE) Workshop