Celebrating President Dr. Cynthia Casparis and Dorothy Rothgery
In a recent Board of Directors meeting, the ARC/STSA honored two board members, ARC/STSA President Dr. Cynthia Casparis, EdD, and Dorothy Rothgery, CST, CSFA, FAST, MA, for their service to the organization. Dr. Casparis and Ms. Rothgery both served two terms, and their tenure ends in June 2019. ARC/STSA is grateful for the time, talent and knowledge they each brought to help move the organization forward.
Both Cindy and Dorothy will be in attendance at the AST National Conference. Be sure to thank them for their six years of service when you see them!
Be sure to read these other articles from the latest ARC/STSA eNewsletter:
- A Report from the ARC/STSA Executive Director
- Safety in Numbers: The Power of Surgical Technologists in the Operating Room
- St. Philip’s College Surgical Technology Program Celebrates 50 Years
- Congrats to 50 Years of Excellence, AST!
- Finding the Right Fit: Advice for Students, From a Student
- ARC/STSA Policy Changes
- Register for the Accreditation Fundamentals for Educators (AFE) Workshop